Rising Dragon Cathedral Hotel
Opened in 2010, The Rising Dragon Cathedral hotel is Conveniently located in the very heart of the charming historic Hanoi Old Quarter, at 38 Au Trieu street, near St Joseph’s Cathedral. Our hotel is situated in a quiet peaceful street which offers you a perfect retreat from the vibrant and buzzing Old Quarter.
All shopping and banking facilities, as well as eating and entertainment options are located conveniently on our doorstep or just a few minutes walk away. Rising Dragon Cathedral provides you with a comfortable and relaxing stay in well appointed rooms furnished with the latest facilities.
All the rooms in the hotel have wooden floors and are equipped with IDD telephone, air-conditioning, cable TV, refrigerator, comfortable bathroom, hair-dryer, coffee and tea making facilities.
Whether you are on a business trip or a leisure vacation, our 24-hour on duty courteous, professional and friendly hotel staff will take the utmost care during your stay to ensure you have a memorable time in Hanoi.
For those of you just passing through we offer a transit stop so you can securely store you pack while you wonder around Hanoi and grab a shower before leaving on night trains and buses for other exciting destinations.
For your convenience we offer free pick ups from Hanoi Train Station and can arrange airport transfers on request.
Our Hotel, for you.
Accommodations: Rising Dragon Cathedral is located on a premier shopping street, with arts and crafts stores along the same block and throughout the surrounding neighborhood. Our hotel is a brand new six floor building with 35 rooms, renovated in June 2009. Ideal for leisure travelers, whether staying briefly in Hanoi or on an extended visit, we offer an on-site restaurant and full travel services.
Rooms/Suites: Our hotel boasts large smoking and non-smoking rooms, some of which have beautiful balconies overlooking the Old Quarter and large bathrooms with bathtubs. Each deluxe and standard room in our safe and quiet building has air conditioning and hot water.
Amenities: The on-site restaurant has a wide menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests are provided with a free continental breakfast as part of their stay. Wireless internet is available, as are computers in our hotel lounge.
Services Offered: Room service and other amenities are available upon request. Please feel free to inform our English-speaking staff of your needs and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Rooms & Rate:
|Room Types||Public Prices (US$)||Summer Promotion Prices (US$)|
|Double Balcony Old Quarter View||50++||40||45||N/A|
|Family Cathedral View||80++||50||60||70|
|Honeymoon Cathedral View||85++||70||75||N/A|
|Twin Balcony Old Quarter View||55++||40||45||N/A|
- Included daily big breakfast in the lobby
- Free internet in rooms and lobby, wifi
- All non-guaranteed reservations will be held until 6:00pm
- Requirements for late check-in after 6:00pm please inform us by email or phone prior
- Check-in time is at 1:00pm.
- Check-out time is at 11:00am.
- Tea, Coffee and Fruit available in the lobby
- Surcharge of 3.5% is charged for payments by Master Card, Visa, JCB
- If cancelled up to 3 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first night will be charged.
- 10% government tax for tours will be charged upon check out
|Option||Type of vehicles||Price per trip|
|Option 01||4-seater car||(399,000 VND) 19$US|
|Option 02||7-seater car||(441,000 VND) 21$US|
|Option 03||16-seater van||(588,000 VND) 28$US|
|Option 04||29-seater coach||(1,050,000 VND) 50$US|
- All vehicles are new, air-conditioning, in good condition
- The hotel personnel holding a placard with the guest’ name on will await at the airport terminal upon the guest’s arrival
- Prices are inclusive of all tolls