HL1 – Uniquely Halong Bay – 1 Day
Ha Long bay is one of the five World Heritages in Vietnam and recognized by UNESCO in 1994. There are thousands of stone islands with marvelous shapes floated on the surface of the sea. You can take a boat trip to see landscape and visit some beautiful caves.
AM: Pick you up at your Hotel leave for Halong. Short break in Hai Duong city (20 mins). Arrive in Halong. Get on boat to visit Ha Long Bay (5-hours boat trip). You visit Thien Cung and Dau Go cave.
PM: Lunch on boat. Continue boat trip to enjoy sceneries on Ha Long bay. You will visit floating village to understand more about local people`s life then doing Swimming and taking photos… Back to harbor. Get on bus to return to Ha Noi. Arrive Ha Noi at 19;30 . Tour finished . dropping at your hotel.
Price 2012: 45 USD/ pax – Group (12-16 people)
Private tour is always available. Please contact us for frequent updated price
- Vehicle (A/C):4 – 29 seats, Ford transit 16 seats (model 2005 -07).
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
- Boat: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Insurance, drinks, telephone, tips to guide and other private services.